Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thanks for the Memories

Coming to Spain was one of the hardest things I've ever done. But leaving is even harder. 

Coming to Spain was a very hard decision for me. I was apprehensive, nervous, scared: What if I can't communicate with anyone? What if my Spanish isn't good enough? What if I don't get along with my host family? What if I don't make friends? What if I fail?

Turns out none of this happened. Yes, I have had my (many) moments of frustration, confusion, and awkwardness but that just comes with traveling and learning a language. Overall, coming to Spain has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.

I have met so many amazing people from all over the world and made friendships that will last a lifetime. I've seen and experienced new things that will stay with me for the rest of my life. I cherish every person I met, every experience I had.

Granada and Spain will always have a special place in my heart. I will never forget the time I spent here with these people I love so much.








No comments:

Post a Comment